If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern my relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
The terms 'The Artisan Studio', ‘I’ or ‘me’ refer to the author and owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and text. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse those website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use will be subject to English law.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION compliance
- Your data is used only for the intended use.
- Your data is never given to advertisers.
- Your data is never bartered or sold.
- Data is given to law enforcement only when legal process is followed.